Single Fluid Heating Cooling System
Active Pharmaceutical Ingredient (API) manufacturing involves batch reaction, work-up, distillation, crystallization, hydrogenation, layer, separation, filtration and drying as unit processes. Again, batch reaction involves heating and cooling stages ranging from -50°C to +250°C.
Single Fluid Heating Cooling System is used to transmit heat for both heating and cooling in a building or industrial application. The Heating, Ventilation, and Air Conditioning system of this type is often called the single-fluid heat transfer. The operational principle of such systems is based on circulating the special heat transfer fluid through pipes inside the building space in order to retain comfortable temperatures indoors.For example, unit processes includes batch reaction, work-up, distillation, crystallization, hydrogenation, layer separations, filterings, drying etc. Another issue is that batch reaction has a set of heating and cooling steps from -50 ° C to +250 ° C.For instance, these were used with multiple utilities including but not limited to chilled brine, chilled water, cooling water, hot water, low pressure steam, high pressure steam, thermic fluid and so on.Our veteran team of engineers designs, manufactures and installs various types of specialist heating, cooling and drying systems specifically tailored to meet client’s process needs through KERONE; a pioneer. KERONE has a reputation of quality and modern technology goods that’s why we make Single Fluid Heating Cooling System in order to improve the system development.
Limitations of Single Fluid Heating Cooling System
- Different heat transfer fluids (HTFs) may require separate coils, heating and cooling jacket zones or external heat exchangers.
- Time consuming changeover of HTFs and associated risks of human error.
- Cross contamination of HTFs.
- Multiple utilities can corrode the reactor jacket.
- Condensate recovery is not feasible.
- Inefficient management of HTFs leading to inaccurate temperature control.
- Process parameter deviations adversely affect product quality.
- Complicated mechanical design, and Increases capital/maintenance costs.
Features of Single Fluid Heating Cooling System
- Temperature range – 35°c to 250°c with precise temperature control, +/-1°c.
- Rapid heating or cooling, reducing batch time.
- All wetted parts are in stainless steel.
- Totally enclosed skid & mounted on wheels for easy mobility.
- No switching between jacket service fluids, preventing cross- contamination, corrosion or thermal shocks to the vessel.
- Remote control panel with flameproof enclosures (suitable for gas group IIA, IIB)
- Automation System is controlled by PLC system which can be integrated with SCADA
Advantages of Single Fluid Heating Cooling System
- Accurate temperature control to +/-1°C without risk to your reactor.
- Rapid heating and chilling profiles can be designed, reducing batch times.
- Repeatability and accurate recordable.
- Measurement for meeting FDA requirements.
- Programmable heating and cooling ramps for accurate unsupervised operations.
- No switching between jacket service fluids, preventing cross contamination, corrosion or thermal shocks to the vessel.
- Smooth, continuous temperature control, with no gaps because there is no fluid changeovers.
- No interruption of process and no hot spots, resulting in higher product yields and quality. Off batches are minimized, if not eliminated.
- Savings on expensive raw materials can be made because the yield is maximized without adding excess reactions.
- Suitable for the very cold operating temperatures required by today’s new chemical formulae and reactions.
- Fully automatic capability, hence less manpower required.
Click to download our latest catalogue and see the products and configuration
Browse by Category
- INDUSTRIAL DRYERS
- Microwave Heating Dryer
- Radio Frequency Heating Dryer
- Conventional Heating Dryer
- Infrared Dryers
- Hot Air Dryer- Stenter
- Pneumatic/ Flash Dryer
- Spray Dryer
- Drum Dryers
- Box Dryers
- Heat Pump Dryers
- Imperial and Band Dryer
- Coal/Briquette Dryer
- Tunnel Dryers
- Contact Drying- Steam Cylinders/Cans
- INDUSTRIAL DRYERS
- Rotary Dryers
- Tower Dryers
- Tray Dryers
- Fish Dryer
- Spiral Conveyor Dryers
- Microwave Spices Dryer
- Food Dryers
- Grain Dryers
- Freeze Dryers
- Coir Pith Dryers
- Conveyorised Organic Waste Dryers
- ROTARY DRYER
- Biomass Dryer
- Coal Palm Slag Rotary Dryer
- Coal Rotary Dryer
- Coal Slime Rotary Dryers
- Coal Steam Type Rotary Dryer
- Coconut Coir Dryer
- Cow Dung Rotary Dryer
- Elephant Grass Dryer
- Mineral Slag Rotary Drum Dryer
- Organic Fertilizer Plant
- Paddle Rotary Dryer
- Paddle Stirring Drum Rotary Dryer
- Poultry Manure Rotary Dryer
- Rotary Drum Sawdust Dryer
- Sand Rotary Dryer
- Three Channel Drum Rotary Dryer