Hot Water System
Hot Water Systems are engineered to provide accurate, reliable and cost effective temperature control for process load. The Hot Water System is available for use with plant steam or electricity as the heat source. Both steam and electric units come in single and dual zone configurations.
Kerone also designs and manufactures specialized equipment for non-standard applications. Our engineers have extensive experience in process chilling and heating applications for such industries as Chemicals, Petroleum, Plastics, Rubber, Paper, Power, Steel, Food And Pharmaceuticals.KERONE is pioneer in designing, manufacturing and installation of various types of specialized hot water heating systems those are designed strictly as per the process requirement of client by our veteran team of engineers. KERONE is well known for the superior quality and advanced technology products, hence we manufacture Traditional Heating & Cooling Systems to advance technology system.
Type Of Hot Water System:
- Direct steam heating
- Indirect steam heating (Using PHE or Shell and Tube condenser).
- Electrical Heating
Features of Hot Water System
- Compact and Complete Package Solution
- Optimum design for the major component of the system – Heat Exchangers
- Made to order solutions to meet all process requirements
- Factory assembled skid for ease of installation
- Unmatched heating control for consistent and desired temperatures
- Hassle free condensate removal and recovery with no energy losses
- Standard units supplied with PID controllers. Special control packages available with PLC systems.
Advantages of Hot Water System
- Each Hot Water System is designed to maximize the productivity of the process.
- KERONE quality and reliability provide excellent value for investment.
- Reliable temperature control improves process consistency, reduces scrap, speeds start-up and increases production rates.
- Instantaneously available when you need for fluctuating process loads and urgent demands.
- Ensures accurate temperatures for hot water required for the most heat sensitive processes.
- System designed with heat exchangers with very high heat transfer rates and efficiency.
- Swift & easy installation.
- Single point connections for all utilities
- All units are factory tested prior to shipment
- System Design Pressure – 4 to 5 Kg/cm².
- Max. Steam Pressure – 2 to 3 Kg/cm².
- Max. Cooling Water pressure-2 to 3 Kg/cm².
- Max. Operating temperature – 90°C
- Sizing can vary per application
Click to download our latest catalogue and see the products and configuration
Browse by Category
- INDUSTRIAL DRYERS
- Microwave Heating Dryer
- Radio Frequency Heating Dryer
- Conventional Heating Dryer
- Infrared Dryers
- Hot Air Dryer- Stenter
- Pneumatic/ Flash Dryer
- Spray Dryer
- Drum Dryers
- Box Dryers
- Heat Pump Dryers
- Imperial and Band Dryer
- Coal/Briquette Dryer
- Tunnel Dryers
- Contact Drying- Steam Cylinders/Cans
- INDUSTRIAL DRYERS
- Rotary Dryers
- Tower Dryers
- Tray Dryers
- Fish Dryer
- Spiral Conveyor Dryers
- Microwave Spices Dryer
- Food Dryers
- Grain Dryers
- Freeze Dryers
- Coir Pith Dryers
- Conveyorised Organic Waste Dryers
- ROTARY DRYER
- Biomass Dryer
- Coal Palm Slag Rotary Dryer
- Coal Rotary Dryer
- Coal Slime Rotary Dryers
- Coal Steam Type Rotary Dryer
- Coconut Coir Dryer
- Cow Dung Rotary Dryer
- Elephant Grass Dryer
- Mineral Slag Rotary Drum Dryer
- Organic Fertilizer Plant
- Paddle Rotary Dryer
- Paddle Stirring Drum Rotary Dryer
- Poultry Manure Rotary Dryer
- Rotary Drum Sawdust Dryer
- Sand Rotary Dryer
- Three Channel Drum Rotary Dryer