Expensive and high-grade products / solvents are not produced in large quantities, as they are typical for pharmaceutical industry & also for fine/special chemical areas. Small, flexible facilities are necessary for these applications, which can be easily cleaned and quickly adjusted for the next product.
Types of Fractional Distillation Operations:
- Simple Distillation
- Vacuum / High Vacuum Distillation.
- Fractional Distillation.
- Azeotropic Distillation
Features of Fractional Distillation
- Reactor of respective size with Mechanical seal, suitable agitator, Motor, Gear Box, Bottom valve & Cladded insulation.
- Column with Collector & Distributor of suitable MOC.
- Main & Vent condenser with product cooler.
- Reflux – Forced / Gravity whichever is suitable.
- Rotameters, Temp. sensors with scanner, Pressure / Vacuum Gauges.
- Two distillate receivers of suitable size.
- Distillate & reflux lines within skid.
- Vacuum manifold & vacuum lines within skid.
- All valves within skid for process, vacuum & utility lines.
- VFD with Local flameproof panel for speed variation.
- Reactor base lowering system with either hydraulic or manual operation.
- SCADA System.
- Temperature scanner for the temperatures of Vapor, Utility Inlet & Outlet.
- Temperature Control loop with control valve on utility side & profile temperature controller in flameproof construction.
- Pressure control loop with Pressure transmitter & Pressure controller in flameproof construction.
- Compound gauges on reactor, receivers, vacuum manifold.
- VFD with local flameproof panel to operate remotely.
- SCADA system to monitor & record the data
Product Range of Fractional Distillation
- Distillation Capacity – 10 L to 500 L.
- Temperature -90 to + 300 Deg. C.
- Design up to 10 kg/cm2 Pressure to Full vacuum.
- MOC – SS-304, SS-316, Or any other user specific requirement.
- Operating RPM of Agitator 0 -300 RPM.
- Aagitator can be easily changed with atleast 9-10 types of agitators.
Click to download our latest catalogue and see the products and configuration
Browse by Category
- INDUSTRIAL DRYERS
- Microwave Heating Dryer
- Radio Frequency Heating Dryer
- Conventional Heating Dryer
- Infrared Dryers
- Hot Air Dryer- Stenter
- Pneumatic/ Flash Dryer
- Spray Dryer
- Drum Dryers
- Box Dryers
- Heat Pump Dryers
- Imperial and Band Dryer
- Coal/Briquette Dryer
- Tunnel Dryers
- Contact Drying- Steam Cylinders/Cans
- INDUSTRIAL DRYERS
- Rotary Dryers
- Tower Dryers
- Tray Dryers
- Fish Dryer
- Spiral Conveyor Dryers
- Microwave Spices Dryer
- Food Dryers
- Grain Dryers
- Freeze Dryers
- Coir Pith Dryers
- Conveyorised Organic Waste Dryers
- ROTARY DRYER
- Biomass Dryer
- Coal Palm Slag Rotary Dryer
- Coal Rotary Dryer
- Coal Slime Rotary Dryers
- Coal Steam Type Rotary Dryer
- Coconut Coir Dryer
- Cow Dung Rotary Dryer
- Elephant Grass Dryer
- Mineral Slag Rotary Drum Dryer
- Organic Fertilizer Plant
- Paddle Rotary Dryer
- Paddle Stirring Drum Rotary Dryer
- Poultry Manure Rotary Dryer
- Rotary Drum Sawdust Dryer
- Sand Rotary Dryer
- Three Channel Drum Rotary Dryer