Microwave Dryer for Chemical Powder
Microwave drying is based on a unique volumetric heating mode facilitated by electromagnetic radiation at 915 or 2,450 MHz. The unique properties and superiority of microwaves over conventional sources of energy have generated immense interest in its use for industrial processing.
Preheating:Microwave energy is applied first thing to bring all moisture content to the surface of the material. The material is then sent to a conventional gas- or oil-heated air dryer or oven, which flashes the moisture off by performing three functions, namely:
- Removing residual moisture
- Preheating moisture to the evaporative temperature
- Equalizing the moisture level of product to the conventional dryer
Continuous Hybrid Drying:Continuous/Batch Microwave assisted hot air-drying system is used to dry the material from maximum moisture content to minimum level in single drying operation. Here, hot air heating used to reduce the surface moisture content, while microwave removes moisture from the core &bottom layers to bring it to the surface and remove it.
Booster Drying:Microwave energy is added when all surface moisture has been removed and the drying rate of conventional systems begin to taper off—about two-thirds of the way through the process. The microwave is used to bring remaining moisture to the surface and remove it.
Finish Drying:Microwave energy is applied at the last stage of the drying process, as the material leaves the conventional oven. In finish drying, the microwave takes over just as the conventional system’s efficiency plummets and its own efficiency is greatest. Finish drying is the most popular of the hybrid styles. A primary benefit it can offer is sanitization of the material: if the appropriate temperatures are used, the product in its final stage will be sterilized as well as dry.
- Microwave heating process is clean and no emission of any gases or residuals.
- Microwave heat penetrates both on the surface as well as internally within the object placed for the Treatment.
- High speed of heating reduces total time of processing.
- Microwave heating process is highly controllable.
- Work space requirement is very less.
- Best drying result are achieved as heating takes place from within material.
- Cost of production with microwave dryers are lesser than air flow or direct heat transfer based dryers.
- Controls can be Custom built specific to your environment, target substances.
- Operation panel that is full of ease.
- Design that helps for safe and easy operation and maintenance.
- Minimized radio field leakage, made to international standards.
- Pre-programmable Timer on the display for added ease and to avoid losses due to excess heating.
Click to download our latest catalogue and see the products and configuration
Browse by Category
- INDUSTRIAL DRYERS
- Microwave Heating Dryer
- Radio Frequency Heating Dryer
- Conventional Heating Dryer
- Infrared Dryers
- Hot Air Dryer- Stenter
- Pneumatic/ Flash Dryer
- Spray Dryer
- Drum Dryers
- Box Dryers
- Heat Pump Dryers
- Imperial and Band Dryer
- Coal/Briquette Dryer
- Tunnel Dryers
- Contact Drying- Steam Cylinders/Cans
- INDUSTRIAL DRYERS
- Rotary Dryers
- Tower Dryers
- Tray Dryers
- Fish Dryer
- Spiral Conveyor Dryers
- Microwave Spices Dryer
- Food Dryers
- Grain Dryers
- Freeze Dryers
- Coir Pith Dryers
- Conveyorised Organic Waste Dryers
- ROTARY DRYER
- Biomass Dryer
- Coal Palm Slag Rotary Dryer
- Coal Rotary Dryer
- Coal Slime Rotary Dryers
- Coal Steam Type Rotary Dryer
- Coconut Coir Dryer
- Cow Dung Rotary Dryer
- Elephant Grass Dryer
- Mineral Slag Rotary Drum Dryer
- Organic Fertilizer Plant
- Paddle Rotary Dryer
- Paddle Stirring Drum Rotary Dryer
- Poultry Manure Rotary Dryer
- Rotary Drum Sawdust Dryer
- Sand Rotary Dryer
- Three Channel Drum Rotary Dryer