Microwave Chamber Dryer
With more than 48 years of experience developing and producing heating systems, Kerone is known for giving its customers high-caliber, dependable, and reasonably priced solutions. The material being dried can be dried quickly, effectively, and uniformly without sacrificing its quality or integrity thanks to the design of the microwave chamber dryers. Our selection of microwave chamber dryers is appropriate for a number of industries, such as chemicals, food processing, pharmaceuticals, minerals, ceramics, and textiles.
A microwave chamber dryer is a type of industrial dryer that uses microwaves to dry materials such as powders, granules, and slurries. It is made up of an electromagnetic wave generator that sends waves into the chamber and a chamber used to hold the item that has to be dried.The basis of microwave drying is the principle of dielectric heating, which states that because the substance to be dried has an electromagnetic wave-absorbing capacity, the microwave energy heats it. The material’s water molecules vibrate quickly as a result of the microwaves, producing heat and evaporating the moisture.Using a microwave chamber dryer has several benefits over other drying techniques like hot air or infrared drying, one of which is its ability to produce quick and even drying. Additionally, it may heat certain areas of the material selectively, which is helpful for drying materials with uneven moisture content.Additionally, microwave drying has certain drawbacks. Materials that are easily destroyed by quick heating or that are sensitive to high temperatures would not be good candidates for this method. To ensure effective and secure drying, the apparatus can be costly and needs to be carefully designed and operated.Along with other kinds of industrial dryers and heating systems, Kerone also makes microwave chamber dryers. With more than 48 years of experience developing and producing heating systems, Kerone is known for giving its customers high-caliber, dependable, and reasonably priced solutions. The material being dried can be dried quickly, effectively, and uniformly without sacrificing its quality or integrity thanks to the design of the microwave chamber dryers. Our selection of microwave chamber dryers is appropriate for a number of industries, such as chemicals, food processing, pharmaceuticals, minerals, ceramics, and textiles.Kerone is now working in business cooperation and collaboration with Fricke and Mallah GMBH on application development, research, and sales of microwave chamber dryers. We also produce additional varieties of microwave heating systems, including vacuum technology, air jet plasma technology, solid state generators, chemical vapor deposition systems, and other varieties.
Features of Microwave Chamber Dryer
- Magnetrons of the highest caliber are utilised.
- Easy-to-understand and use PID Indicator/Controller for user control.
- Automatic power control is provided using RF/MW choke/timer supply.
- Stainless steel chamber with no radiations of any type.
- Microwave generator must have the necessary electrical and thermal safety measures.
- Varying frequency (controlling belt speed)
- Up to 100% selectable variable power output
- Temperature regulation
Application of Microwave Chamber Dryer
- Food processing
Advantages of Microwave Chamber Dryer
- Heating with a microwave is a clean procedure.
- Both the surface and the inside of the object put for treatment are heated by microwave radiation.
- The whole processing time is shortened by rapid heating.
- The heating process using microwaves is very controlled.
- Automatic ON/OFF control
Click to download our latest catalogue and see the products and configuration
Browse by Category
- INDUSTRIAL DRYERS
- Microwave Heating Dryer
- Radio Frequency Heating Dryer
- Conventional Heating Dryer
- Infrared Dryers
- Hot Air Dryer- Stenter
- Pneumatic/ Flash Dryer
- Spray Dryer
- Drum Dryers
- Box Dryers
- Heat Pump Dryers
- Imperial and Band Dryer
- Coal/Briquette Dryer
- Tunnel Dryers
- Contact Drying- Steam Cylinders/Cans
- INDUSTRIAL DRYERS
- Rotary Dryers
- Tower Dryers
- Tray Dryers
- Fish Dryer
- Spiral Conveyor Dryers
- Microwave Spices Dryer
- Food Dryers
- Grain Dryers
- Freeze Dryers
- Coir Pith Dryers
- Conveyorised Organic Waste Dryers
- ROTARY DRYER
- Biomass Dryer
- Coal Palm Slag Rotary Dryer
- Coal Rotary Dryer
- Coal Slime Rotary Dryers
- Coal Steam Type Rotary Dryer
- Coconut Coir Dryer
- Cow Dung Rotary Dryer
- Elephant Grass Dryer
- Mineral Slag Rotary Drum Dryer
- Organic Fertilizer Plant
- Paddle Rotary Dryer
- Paddle Stirring Drum Rotary Dryer
- Poultry Manure Rotary Dryer
- Rotary Drum Sawdust Dryer
- Sand Rotary Dryer
- Three Channel Drum Rotary Dryer