Infrared (IR) dryers are modern day industrial drying solutions for material surface, Infrared (IR) dryer uses the infrared radiations, and Infrared radiations are invisible electromagnetic radiation whose wavelength is longer than the visible light wave range between 0.78 and 1000 µm.
- Highly efficient in converting electrical energy into heat for electrical IR.
- Greater rate of heat transfer.
- Compact in size .
- Heats only the object without heating the environment.
- Easy to zone for uniform heating of the product.
- Faster response to changing process conditions.
- Quick start up and shut down.
- Easy to have cut off zones for narrow widths.
- Easy to control and automate.
- Lower capital and installation cost .
- Can be easily be added to existing conventional dryers to increase line speed.
- Infrared Air dryers suitable for solvent based coatings.
- Drying of Fruits and Vegetables.
- Drying of ink and paper.
- Drying of coats in Coating line.
- Dry and Pre-dry Water and Solvent based Pressure Sensitive Adhesives.
- Laminate foam to fabric using web adhesives for automotive and furniture industries.
- Drying of water based latex and clay coatings on paper.
- Preheat films for laminating and embossing.
- Drying of fabrics in Textile.
- Cure Silicone coatings on various substrates.
- Dry and cure solvent base resin coatings for electronics industry.
- Cure 100% solids resin coatings on fiberglass for Printed Circuit Boards.
- Drying and curing coatings on industrial fabrics.
- Drying of pharmaceutical coating.
- Max belt Speed : 15 Mtr/ Min.
- Sterilisation of packaging containers for Food and pharmaceutical industries.
Click to download our latest catalogue and see the products and configuration
Browse by Category
- INDUSTRIAL DRYERS
- Microwave Heating Dryer
- Radio Frequency Heating Dryer
- Conventional Heating Dryer
- Infrared Dryers
- Hot Air Dryer- Stenter
- Pneumatic/ Flash Dryer
- Spray Dryer
- Drum Dryers
- Box Dryers
- Heat Pump Dryers
- Imperial and Band Dryer
- Coal/Briquette Dryer
- Tunnel Dryers
- Contact Drying- Steam Cylinders/Cans
- INDUSTRIAL DRYERS
- Rotary Dryers
- Tower Dryers
- Tray Dryers
- Fish Dryer
- Spiral Conveyor Dryers
- Microwave Spices Dryer
- Food Dryers
- Grain Dryers
- Freeze Dryers
- Coir Pith Dryers
- Conveyorised Organic Waste Dryers
- ROTARY DRYER
- Biomass Dryer
- Coal Palm Slag Rotary Dryer
- Coal Rotary Dryer
- Coal Slime Rotary Dryers
- Coal Steam Type Rotary Dryer
- Coconut Coir Dryer
- Cow Dung Rotary Dryer
- Elephant Grass Dryer
- Mineral Slag Rotary Drum Dryer
- Organic Fertilizer Plant
- Paddle Rotary Dryer
- Paddle Stirring Drum Rotary Dryer
- Poultry Manure Rotary Dryer
- Rotary Drum Sawdust Dryer
- Sand Rotary Dryer
- Three Channel Drum Rotary Dryer