Gas Infrared Burner
We are identified as one of the eminent suppliers of MFB BURNER. The Metal Fibre Burner has been designed to be the state-of-technology in gas infrared. Metal Fibre Burner used with adjustable thermostat.Some of the quality features possessed by our product wide range are listed below :-
• Flexible shape.
• Mechanical and thermal shock proof.
• A long life due to its unbreakable construction.
• Very low heat-up and cool down time (3 to 4 seconds), when used in the fan driven mode.
• Absolute uniformity of radiation on throughout the emitting surface evenif the burner is 2 to 3 meters long.
There are two basic types:
• MFB cloth 100.
Knitted Mat 250 and Sintered Mat 200.
Gas / air ratios.
A safe system design is known by its composition of gas. Any design is always set for a particular type of gas and variation in which will lead to safety hazard. A system designed for Propane or natural gas cannot have Butane due to its lower self ignition temperature (450 oC), will cause flashback and explosion, as the temperature of Propane is 550 oC and natural gas is 750 oC.
Chemistry of Combustion
Generally, CO2 and H2O are formed as by products of combustion of hydrocarbons.
For example,CH4 + 1/2O2 = CH3OH
CH3OH + 1/2O2 = HCHO*+H2O
HCHO = CO+H2
* This is formaldehyde. If the mixture hits cold wall, the process stops here. This is why formaldehyde smell is observed in poor heat exchanger designs.
? = stoichiometric ratio = 1 if air is just adequate for combustion
? > 1 if air is excess
? < 1 if gas is excess
Radiant/ Blue flame modes
Radiant / Blue flame modes makes the surface heat, glow and transfer the heat in radiant form. With premix flow leading to heat intensity in the range of 100- 500KW/m2, most of the combustion takes place within the surface of the burner itself. This is infrared mode, here the surface temperature is highest at 050 ºC. If premix quantity is increased, the burner actually cools down because of excess nitrogen flow. Combustion takes place outside the burner. This is blue flame mode, here the heat transfer is in convection mode. Intensities as high as 20 MW/m2 are possible. In both the cases flue gases are released in the air.
For radiant operation, ? = 1.05 to 1.1
For blue flame mode, ? = 1.1 to 1.2
Efficiencies in Radiant mode
At lower intensities higher amount of combustion takes place within the surface. At around 125KW/m2 the radiant efficiency is highest at approx. 55-60%. Below 100KW/m2 the flame cannot be sustained.
Efficiency is high in face down position. It can be increased in any position by adding a grid in front.
R. F. Heating System
At KERONE we are continuously working for better and innovative product development that helps clients for their process heating and drying needs. Radio Frequency (RF) heaters take lesser time than that of conventional heating/drying system.
Radio Frequencies popularly known RF, Radio frequency (RF) is a rate of irresolute in the scope of around 3 khz to 300 Ghz, which relates to the frequency of radio waves, and the oscillating current which transmit radio signals. Radio Frequency travels in the surface of conductor it never penetrates into it this attribute of radio frequency is known as Skin-effect, the skin effect quickly heats the surface of conductor this makes radio frequencies (RF) appropriate choice for heating and drying application where the time is one of the major constraints.
Radio frequency dryers manufactured by KERONE offers many benefits such as:
- Radio Frequency heats items easily and through the thickness of the item. This result in earlier drying.
- Radio Frequency heats from internal surface material and not much constraint with its conducting capacity. This gives an even temperature angle all through the material for more predictable item quality
- The heating and drying rate is equivalent to the measure of water in the material. As the material dries, less Radio Frequency liveliness is kept, the heating rate decreases and most materials won't overheat.
- Characteristic materials heat at diverse rates so it is believable to high temperature one and only piece of a composite material or to dry a covering without warming the substrate. This enhances item quality by not heating touchy materials.
- Impulsive ON/OFF control makes the RF Web Dryer to lessen the total time of process by rapidly heating up and cooling down.
- Online Radio frequency dyers and batch dryers manufactured by KERONE is highly capable as their energy consummation has propionate relation with output, loss of energy is negligible.
- Radio Frequency heater are more environmental friendly as being very clean process
- Radio Frequency Heater/Dryers save operational cost by saving time, energy and increased controlled heating.